Alicia’s Office Reveal

I am so excited to finally share today’s room reveal with you guys!   When my friends over at P&G and The Home Depot approached me about this project I knew that it would be an experience that I would never forget.  Keeping the fun projects in this room under wraps has been really hard,  but now we can be besties without any secrets between us again.

If you remember from the behind the scenes post earlier this week, this was a whirlwind makeover.  Like 3 days start to finish.  That was a first.   Also I just realized that there are probably 5 people that are actually reading this part of the post, everyone else has already scrolled down for pictures.  So lets join them, shall we?

This space in my MIL’s house was an extra room that really served no purpose other than a second guest room that was never used.   We decided to turn it into an office and make it a really beautiful and functional space.

Here is where it began once we had cleared everything out.

DSC_0908

And this is what it looks like now:

Home Office Makeover Ideas vintagerevivals.com-2

Alicia really needed a large linen closet,  what she had was this guy.  Womp womp.

DSC_0902

Office Makeover Ideas Sliding Screen Door vintagerevivals.com

(I am pretty freakin sure that the sliding door is one of my favorite projects of all time.)  You can see the full picture tutorial here!

We turned the basic closet into a spot perfect for massive amounts of linen storage.   Simply by adding shelves that filled the entire depth.  There is just so much room now!

Linen Closet Project vintagerevivals.com

Remember the basic shelves that I made for Macie’s Bedroom?

Well I loved them so much that I couldnt stop myself from doing it to an entire wall in Alicia’s Office.

DSC_0899

DIY Office Makeover Ideas vintagerevivals.com

Basic Shelves and Globe Sconce vintagerevivals.com

The wall treatment was another fun Sharpie Wall (you can see the first one here! and the tutorial for this one here) I learned a few new things this time around, so you will want to check that one out!

Removeable Sharpie Wallpaper Treatment vintagerevivals.com

How in love are you with that desk?!  Would you believe that it started out as this rust bucket that may or may not have been living on the side of my house for the last 9 months?

IMG_3610

Alicia's Office Makeover vintagerevivals.com-26

The Yay art was designed by Jamie (but of course) and cut out at the last possible minute by my savior bff Brooke.   You can make your own with the tutorial heretutorial here.

These lights were a really simple upcycle from thrifted globe lights.  They will cost you less than $10 each!

Wooden Dowel and Plank Sconces

Alicia's Office Makeover vintagerevivals.com-13

Lets discuss the cot.

It is just so good.  It is from WWII and the frame is in excellent shape.  The canvas also appeared to be in great shape until last week when it tore (oopsie).  Good thing I have an entire couch that I can skin in my garage….leather upcycle project in the works yo.

Vintage Army Cot vintagerevivals.com

Army Cot vintagerevivals.com

I have been saving this vintage topographic map for just the right space.  I love the little color moment that it provides.

Alicia's Office Makeover vintagerevivals.com-5

Alicia's Office Makeover vintagerevivals.com-36

Vintage Topographic Relief Map vintagerevivals.com

Can we just talk about the closet door for a minute?  There are 3 huge problems that people encounter with sliding barn doors.

1.  The hardware is expensive.

Alicia's Office Makeover vintagerevivals.com-41

2.  The doors are heavy.

Sliding Barn Door Tutorial vintagerevivals.com

3.  Trying to find a door that is the right size is near impossible.

Sliding Door Hardware vintagerevivals.com

I killed all of those problems with this one project.  I cant wait to show you my secret!  Watch the video below to see how easily it glides,  you will be super impressed.

And it wouldnt be a complete VR room makeover without a bit of upcycled leather in it now would it!? I used some scraps of leather and rope and a little bit of copper pipe to make these hanging magazine/file holders.

Upcycled Leather Magazine Rack vintagerevivals.com

Alicia's Office Makeover vintagerevivals.com-40

Easy Industrial Shelf DIY vintagerevivals.com

Alicia's Office Makeover vintagerevivals.com-28

Alicia's Office Makeover vintagerevivals.com-24

Alicia's Office Makeover vintagerevivals.com-43

Alicia's Office Makeover vintagerevivals.com-16

Mid Century Chair Sliding Door vintagerevivals.com

If you remember my MIL’s Living Room Makeover and Kitchen Reno, her style is a little on the masculine side and pretty monochromatic.  It was a fun challenge to create a space that reflects her taste.

When I think of sprucing up a space for spring the thought of pastels and tulips come to mind….but obviously that is not going to work.  To bring a little bit of springy happiness to Alicia’s office I filled it to the brim with plants from Home Depot.  It is so inviting and perfect for her.

Bringing spring inside vintagerevivals.com

Home Office Makeover Ideas vintagerevivals.com-3

There is one word to describe just how I feel about the space….

Yay Sign vintagerevivals.com

Here is one of the fun videos that we shot:

The others will be posted at the end of the tutorials that they correlate with, so watch for them over the next week or so!

I am not the only one that is updating spaces for spring.  Head over to finditathomedepot.com to see so many more!

image

So what do you think?  Do you love it as much as I do?  What tutorial are you most excited about?

• Brooke @ All Things Thrifty 18.04.2014 at 17:03

Looks great my talented and beautiful friend! xoxo

• Mara 18.04.2014 at 17:14

LOVE THIS MANDI!!!

• TracieMcOB 18.04.2014 at 17:39

Where do I start???!!! Super, SUPER, cool room. You have such a talent. I love seeing all of your ideas. Wow. Thank you!

• Lindsey@BetterAfter 18.04.2014 at 17:40

Ahh, Mandi, you’ve done it again! My eyeballs want to rest on every beautiful detail of this room. So much yay!

• Lara 18.04.2014 at 17:41

You are genius and never cease to amaze!!

• Savannah 18.04.2014 at 17:42

This room is perfection and you belong on camera!

• Melissa 18.04.2014 at 17:43

YAY! What a freak’n fabulous makeover. That sliding door is amazing. I can’t wait to see the nitty gritty details of how you pulled it off.

• Melissa Liv 18.04.2014 at 17:44

Nailed it! I’m in love. I can’t get over all the wood elements and texture. You have a fabulous eye for detail.

• Sabrina 18.04.2014 at 17:49

Seriously Mandi you kill me! This is so beautiful!

• Wonky Heidi 18.04.2014 at 17:51

Love it! Every office needs a daybed and a trumpet!

• Lisa 18.04.2014 at 18:02

I love the light and airy feeling of the room. It looks fantastic!

• Katherine Rose 18.04.2014 at 18:14

I absolutely LOVE this room! it’s insanely gorgeous. That sliding door?! I want it. I need it. But there is one things that kinda bugs me. I have a hard time seeing this room as very functional. That’s actually a theme I’ve noticed with rooms on VR. There are great storage areas like awesome shelving units, but they’re always covered in, well, clutter? I hope this is just for photos (because it works very well in photos). I wonder how many of those books were purchased just for staging. For this room to function as an office I feel like she needs more area for office things. Maybe I spread out too much, but that small desk wouldn’t cut it for me. Beautiful, yes. Practical? I’m not sure. -Katherine

• staci 18.04.2014 at 20:15

Hmmm….I don’t think I agree, although I do know what you’re saying. I absolutely love the bedroom redo she did for her niece, but I also remember thinking that there wasn’t much room for Macie to “put” things. That being said, though, I completely redid my 15 year old son’s bedroom last summer and used a LOT of VR inspiration for the redo. Instead of leaving a bunch of blank spots for my son to fill in with his own stuff, I actually “staged” the room for living purposes, and not just so it’d look good in a photograph. When I saw Macie’s room I remember thinking that it didn’t leave her a lot of room for her own things, but then I started thinking about my own son’s room and it dawned on me that this was EXACTLY how to make it the most functional. Having the nightstand already decorated has pretty much forced my son to put his wallet and change and spare pencils and guitar picks in their designated areas — and the room is so awesome that he actually WANTS to take care of it and keep it organized (which was not the case before when it was a hodgepodge of non-unified, undecorated items). So, while I can see how you wonder if a space can truly be functional when it’s this gussied up, I would also say that, in some instances, it can sometimes be the most efficient way to make a room functional. As for the office redo in this posting….I would be so inspired to work in this room….MUCH better than the ugly cubical I have to go to everyday :(

• Katherine Rose 18.04.2014 at 21:31

I see your point, but think this particular case (an office) is very different than a 15 year old’s bedroom. Staging is great, and has made this space beautiful, but an entire shelving unit without anything particularly “useful” on it seems to be excessive. I don’t see how an adult can have a functional office space with two hanging folders and 3 drawers in a small desk for storage. I agree with you that the space is inspiring, but I don’t think I’d be able to get anything done with such a small workspace.
        Onto your point that staging helps keep an area organized, I agree. However, I really don’t see “designated areas” for items that make the space function as an office. Please don’t get me wrong, I’d give anything for a room like this! It’s gorgeous! I can’t even fathom creating a space even half as amazing anything Mandi designs! I’d probably just add a bigger desk, and a filing cabinet or two. That is all.

• Kate 21.04.2014 at 18:50

Brilliantly said. I used to avoid “styling” my surfaces (side tables, coffee table, shelves, etc.) because I wanted room to stash things. I finally broke down and now my place is way less cluttered and organized…because I “stash” those things in their proper place.

• Mandi 19.04.2014 at 01:21

Hey Katherine!
      Such a great point! I called this room an office because I sort of hate the term woman cave. Its not an actual office for work, just more of a place for Alicia to hang out on her computer. They have an office office downstairs that they store all of the non cute things! The biggest dilemma we had was creating more storage for the bedding and cleaning supplies. If you are looking for a more functional office the cute stuff on the shelves could absolutely be switched out for storage! Thanks for the feedback!

• Cara 18.04.2014 at 18:19

This room is so amazing it actually hurts my eyes!!!!!!! And in 3 days??? Not human.

• MeganM. 18.04.2014 at 18:21

LOVE it! I really love those shelves and all the plants. Can’t wait to find out more about that barn door! So clever!!

• Marsha 18.04.2014 at 18:48

I love the door tutorial. I will do that someday when I buy a house.

• Michelle C 18.04.2014 at 18:52

You are so talented it’s kind of sick! Love everything you do. Thanks for the inspiration!

• sara 18.04.2014 at 18:53

DUDE. You are SERIOUSLY killing it with all these room makeovers. THE VINTAGE COT. My ovaries exploded. THE BARN DOOR knocked the wind outta me. I seriously am having anxiety over having to wait for the tutorials. Mandi= KILLING IT.

• liz @ btb 18.04.2014 at 18:53

Is it hard to sleep at night with all that talent pours out of your ears? Seriously, it’s insane how good you are. You need your own show on cable.

• Denise 18.04.2014 at 19:13

I love EVERYTHING you do!! What color of paint is on the walls??? I want to repaint but have become overwhelmed with the number of white paints to choose from. Do you have a favorite? Thanks!

• Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home 18.04.2014 at 19:20

So great, Mandi! Love the warmth and texture. Those globe lights are speaking to me :)

• Ty Tradelius 18.04.2014 at 19:36

Ok, I CANNOT wait to see what you learned and have to share about creating a wall like this with a mere Sharpie! I’m moving into my first house and I’ve been scouring wall papers for my office but nothing comes close to looking as cool as this! Done and done. Thank you!

• Cindy 18.04.2014 at 20:33

I love the whole office, how can I choose just one part? I’m excited to hear what you did with the barn door. My style is a lot like Alicia’s, I think, so I’d love to see more done along these lines!

• Camille Farias 18.04.2014 at 20:35

Okay. So my love for your work has gone from a deep, smoldering adoration to a complete psychotic obsession. Sharpie accent walls? Upcycled everything? Macrame? It’s like you take my life and turn it into awesome, well-lit and super stylish rooms. Brava!

• Jessie 18.04.2014 at 20:49

I don’t even know what to say you’re just so incredibly talented. Why you’re not on tv is wayyyy beyond me. I’d watch your show everyday. Jezzzz just so incredible….

• Alyssa and Carla 18.04.2014 at 21:01

[…] I’m deeply in love with this office reveal, but can we especially discuss THAT DESK?  Sigh.  THAT […]

• Lidy 18.04.2014 at 21:51

You did it again! Amazing!!! The sliding closet door is PERFECT! I was trying to figure out how I could do this for our bathroom and laundry room. Thank you so much!!

XO

• Julia @ 551 East Design 18.04.2014 at 23:34

This is just too dang amazing! I need that door. And how are you not already hosting your own show?!??!?! Seriously I’ve been watching American Dream Builders and you have once again confirmed that you NEED to be on there. Nate? Nate Berkus are you listening? Call Mandi now!!

• Maggie 19.04.2014 at 01:45

That desk makeover is incredible! I never would have guessed that it looked like that before.

Can’t wait for a how-to for the sliding barn door! Very cool.

• JuLia 19.04.2014 at 03:23

I HEART that barn door!! I’ve been looking for a DIY way to create my own, and though I’ve seen a few online, this one is definitely my FAVOURITE! I want a tutorial! :)

• Alicia 19.04.2014 at 04:20

My name is Alicia, too, and I wish I had a room in my house that looked like that! I love the rug in front of the closet (not the all-white shag)… where is it from? Might need to get immediately.

• Melissa Yoder 19.04.2014 at 04:51

Fantastic!! Love the sharpie wall and the YAY! And I’d die for a linen closet that size. *Sigh*

• caroline [the diy nurse] 19.04.2014 at 12:30

Oh I love it!! You just ooze creativity!

I have the exact same cot but my metal is a dark green. I got it at the route 11 yard sale that goes for miles and miles for $10. I honestly dont think mine would be incredibly usable or sturdy but I have it out in my office too. I’ve been looking for the right accessories for it. Loved to see another on one of my favorite blogs :)

• TidyMom 19.04.2014 at 12:56

WOW Mandi, I’m so in love with everything about this room! —-I have a desk that I’ve been wanting to paint and I think I’m going to paint it like you did this one – can you tell me how you did the top? The desk I’m going to paint will be used daily by my husband, so I need to make sure to top holds up —maybe I should think about a piece of glass for the top?

• Kathy @ the salvaged boutique 19.04.2014 at 13:02

There are so many great things about this room. But that desk is simply awesome!

• Hilary 19.04.2014 at 13:08

Amazing!! Love it all!!

• Jamie rowe 19.04.2014 at 13:13

My eyes are melting out of my face with all the awesomeness. Beautiful. I love your clean, vintage, glam, vibe. Those magazine holders!!!!!! I’m super jealous of your cot, i have been searching for one for my son’s room. Great job!!

• Christi B 19.04.2014 at 13:24

I LOVE this and will chime in with the please do a diy tute on how to do the barn door! I have a craft/office/guest room that I SOOO need that door for! To be able to slide it closed and actually USE my guest room as a guest room would be FANTASTIC!

• ki 19.04.2014 at 14:37

i went to bed dreaming about those magazine holders. wow.

• Sarah 19.04.2014 at 15:25

okay, that’s it. i am getting up right now and going to open a can of white paint. the constipation is over!!!

• Jenna 19.04.2014 at 17:51

I love your style, Mandi, really I do! Your ideas are off-the-wall fantastic! But can I just chime here and say that I hope your next room has something other than white walls, gold accents, and wood tones? Don’t get me wrong, I love all those things, but I would love to see you take on something different. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

• Mindi 19.04.2014 at 21:19

I. LOVE. IT! I think the sliding door is my fave, but I really love it all. And you are amazing…enough said.

• Heather P. 19.04.2014 at 21:20

Wow! This is an amazing space!

• Kaya defehr 20.04.2014 at 01:25

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! What did you use for the shelving? Regular brackets and measured wood? I am looking for some exactly like that? Thank you!!

• Meghan 20.04.2014 at 01:40

I. Love. It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Janelle Bess 20.04.2014 at 02:50

Another amazing job by VR!!!! Such a refreshing space! I am most excited to learn about that sharpie-focal wall and screen closet door. Also, I love those shelves, maybe even more then Macie’s (thinking because the brackets are black..don’t remember Macie’s being that dark..?..) Still, I love it all…and ALWAYS think that plants make ANY space better! Awesome job Mandi!!!! :)

• Jessica Martinez 20.04.2014 at 05:49

I think, wait, I know that I am obsessed!! I am also angry that you can rock this room out in 3 days when I have been painting my kitchen for the last 2 weeks. Some of it is pure laziness, but WOW! You are in inspiration to get things done and be creative! Thanks for doing what you do!

• Amy 20.04.2014 at 15:50

You’ve done it again! Superb.

• AnnW 20.04.2014 at 22:52

I have to laugh sometimes at all the criticisms. You had to make a spring like room, for a person who likes neutrals. So what is more obvious than white? You had to tailor it to what your mother in law would like. Just like you had a real client. So she had to like it. The shelves are fine. I’m sure they will morph into something different when Alicia finds more stuff to put on them. It’s hard to scrape up a lot of your keepsakes in less than three days. I would deem this room “Gutsy-licious.” Well done.

• inkWELL 21.04.2014 at 00:53

I’m in love with that sharpie wall – that pattern is fabulous! So fun but not too busy – perfect! Great idea!

• paige @ LPD 21.04.2014 at 12:42

That barn door idea is genius, can’t wait to learn how to make my own!

• Praveena 21.04.2014 at 13:50

Mandi! This is gorgeous!! The sharpie wall again is super cute! What color did you use on the walls.?

• ira lee 21.04.2014 at 14:16

yay!! lol i love this room and im probably most excited about the sliding door. i could really use that in my room.

• Sarah E. 21.04.2014 at 15:46

Way to go Mandi!!! You knocked it out of the park (again)!!!!!

• Lindsay 21.04.2014 at 17:16

Mandi!!!!!!!!!!!!! This room redo is so awesomely gorgeous I can’t stand it! I love your style, as always, and this is just amazing. I cannot wait to see how you made that door!

• lyndsey 21.04.2014 at 20:41

I’ve said it before, you are the queen of staging shelves. I love them!

• Mile Rubio 22.04.2014 at 01:15

Love this room!!! I always use your blog as a inspiration!! Thank you so much girl!!

Love
    Milee

• rebecca lopez 22.04.2014 at 02:06

Darn it! You did it again, you made me love you more! I love this room too, I love them all! And that desk! Holy guacamole I want it so freakin bad! Come to AZ and go shopping with us!

• Aubrey 22.04.2014 at 09:55

I’m loving the cottage feel of your room, and the sliding door! The cot could sure use a bit thicker foam layer, and the pillows accent it very well.

• Trisha toelstedt for thos baker 22.04.2014 at 18:15

I think it’s safe to say everyone reading this is scrolling their mental rolodexes on where to pick up an old desk now! That particular transformation was amazing. I am currently working on a commercial space that is going to need an office & am going to attempt this. Thanks for the inspiration. Oh, and the barn door on casters is genius.

• Kiri 22.04.2014 at 22:13

You are AMAZING. Of course you’re living up to your promise with the FEARLESS barn door. I’m loving all the pops of green with the plants. Well done, lady :)

• Kristi D. 23.04.2014 at 03:45

Mandi your design skills are amazing, but you just won me over for realzies by using the words ‘Womp Womp’ in your blog post. Kudos sweet cheeks!

• Kemley 23.04.2014 at 04:21

LOVE LOVE LOVE this room! I’m pretty new to following your blog and I’ve already looked at every previous post and project on here! I especially love the desk in this room… What is the name of the gray paint on the desk? Also, where did you get that awesome desk hardware??? I have a desk I’m about to paint and change up for my own office reno.

• Christine 23.04.2014 at 04:37

Where is that NYC Subway Map from? I’m in love!

• AShley 23.04.2014 at 04:57

Mandi- Just came across your blog not too long ago and love it! Very inspiring! Can you please please please tell me where you got your rug? (Not the one under the desk, but the patterned one you posted about sewing together from two separate ones in another post. I LOVE IT and have been trying to find a neutral, inexpensive one for a long time now. I’d really appreciate it!!!

• Jessica 23.04.2014 at 15:44

Where do you get your inspiration from? My friend introduced me to your blog and I am obsessed! I have yet to do any of the projects, but I love reading your posts! You are amazing!

• Marie 23.04.2014 at 17:13

The comment box wasn’t working on your “real life” post so…I’m writing it here, sorry! Whats the difference between co-dependency and “supporting” an addict? Where do you drawl the line? Ever since I read your post a few months ago I’m paranoid I’m a co-dependent but I can’t find a good definition that distinguishes the two!!!!! know of any good resources???

• Cgubler 26.04.2014 at 18:19

This book helps to understand whats help and whats enabling
      Co dependent no more. by Melody Beattie

• Whitney 23.04.2014 at 18:46

love this room, and love the patterned rug, where did you get that?

• Jen 23.04.2014 at 22:28

I saw your feature on the Target blog and clicked over to your blog – I’m hooked. Your work is beautiful and creative. I love the shelves in the office reveal. They’re perfect… among many other things! You’ve gained a new fan :)

• Ashley 24.04.2014 at 00:50

I LOVE the barn door!! And your version looks so much easier and cheaper to make than some of the other versions that I have seen. Thanks for sharing!

• Nancy s 24.04.2014 at 13:15

I have been following your blog for a year +. I just have to say you are amazing. Your ideas are original & fantastic. I can’t tell you how many of your projects I have printed out hoping to make someday. Keep up the great work and keep those ideas coming for the rest of us that have trouble thinking outside of the box :) love you & your blog!

• Laura 27.04.2014 at 17:44

Where did you get that great brass/glass plant container? Love it all!

• Weekend Links. « That Charming Life 28.04.2014 at 00:37

[…] Love the look of this office. […]

• DIY Wallpaper With A Sharpie! - Vintage Revivals 30.04.2014 at 20:04

[…] Here is a fun little video that we shot during the whirlwind makeover:  […]

• YAY Wall Art Tutorial - Vintage Revivals 20.05.2014 at 17:53

[…] Today’s tutorial is the perfect extension of how I am feeling right now.  Check out Alicia’s Office Makeover for the entire room reveal! […]

• Beverly Christensen 22.05.2014 at 00:35

Mandi, love your stuff bunches! Question: on the office makeover, you have the coolio globe pendants wrapped around some great light wood pegs mounted on the wall. Did you make those peg sconces? They’d be perfect for anchoring the pendant lamp I am making!

• Mandi 22.05.2014 at 04:21

I sure did lady! The tutorial for them is coming down the pipeline! xo

• Home Office Makeovers Round Up! | Dwell Beautiful 22.05.2014 at 01:07

[…] can’t get over how awesome Vintage Revival’s office makeover is! Like I literally can’t get over it. This space gives off a great mid […]

• Erica 22.05.2014 at 18:26

Hi there! I absolutely LOVE your makeover! Everything about it is absolutely fantastic. I’ve featured this post in my Home Office Makeovers Round-Up – check it out here: http://www.dwellbeautiful.com/home-office-makeovers-round/ Thank you! :)

• Sarah 30.05.2014 at 02:24

Hi Mandy! I love the closet doors you did in this room, and I’m DYING to hear how you did it. Did I miss the tutorial or will it be coming up sometime soon?

• Friday Reverie | Sensibly ModernSensibly Modern 06.06.2014 at 11:01

[…] over at Vintage Revivals took a blank, unused room in her MIL’s house and turned it into a beautiful office, full of […]

• Sarah 06.06.2014 at 17:34

When are you going to post a tutorial on the sliding door?! I’ve been waiting for months!

• Mandi 06.06.2014 at 17:44

Next week! Just waiting to get the picture tutorial back from my designer! xo

• How To Build A Lightweight Sliding Barn Door - Vintage Revivals 10.06.2014 at 20:45

[…] more awesome ideas?  Check out the full room reveal here,  and the tutorials […]

• Upcycled Leather Hanging Magazine Rack - Vintage Revivals 17.06.2014 at 10:25

[…] am I right? It doesn’t get more fantastic than this upcycled leather hanging rack that I made for Alicia’s Office […]

• Bedroom Update Plan Part 1 | clarkuscat 17.06.2014 at 18:40

[…] way back when I was thinking about starting from square one with my bedroom? Well, I came across this office makeover on Vintage Revivals a few weeks ago, and I have not been able to stop thinking about that gorgeous […]

• How To Spray Paint A Metal Desk - Vintage Revivals 26.06.2014 at 15:22

[…] amazing desk in Alicia’s Office was not always so […]

• Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere - Vintage Revivals 19.07.2014 at 07:41

[…] have really loved working with P&G for Home Depot (the peeps that made this happen and this entire room makeover) so when they came to me and said “Mands, we want you to do the decor for our Haven […]

• 9 Reasons A Sharpie Is A DIYers Must-Have Tool | Do it Mysef 20.07.2014 at 14:01

[…] vintagerevivals.com […]

• Tiffani 09.09.2014 at 19:12

I love what you’ve done to this room! Everything is so cute and fun. I also love that you kept the flooring the same, but you added some great area rugs. The rugs add some personality and warmth to the room. They also make the room look bigger. I like that the rugs vary in style and texture. If you would like to some neat blogs about using area rugs in a room then please check out this blog – http://carpetexpress.com/blog/

• Jody 11.09.2014 at 21:29

Where’d you get the rug?! Love it all!!

• Jessica 04.11.2014 at 23:52

This is amazing. Love everything about this room. :)

• Ray Smith 05.11.2014 at 11:16

I would love to own an office like this one. It is almost like a dream. :) . Loved this post a lot.

• Ashy’s Desert Nomad Room Makeover Reveal 04.12.2014 at 17:51

[…] bypass sliding closet doors.  We loved the lightweight sliding barn door that we did in my MIL’s office so much that we decided it just needed to happen again in […]

• Denise 17.12.2014 at 20:07

Hi Mandy!
    Tried the wall pattern this week in my bathroom… looks awesome!
    Thanks!

• 9 Reasons A Sharpie Is A DIYers Must-Have Tool | Work From Home 29.01.2015 at 03:29

[…] vintagerevivals.com […]

• Alicia S 02.03.2015 at 19:08

Hi Mandi, I just have to tell you that I am soooo impressed by the desk transformation. Absolutely beautiful!!

• Danie 17.03.2015 at 20:43

This is fantastic. I’m loving all the details!!