You know when you see something AMAZING on your favorite blog ahem, Vintage Revivals and then you find out that it was a thrift store score, and you are like, “But I want that too.” (insert puppy pouty face)
Well turn that pouty face from me to your husband, because I have a fantastic round up of my latest obsessions on Fab. Sometimes I look at things and think, can I pull this off? And I know that I am not the only one that feels like that, I get your emails! These are a few of my favorite finds that I PINKY PROMISE you can pull off. Trust. They are only available for a short time so you are going to want to act fast.
1. Paris print
3. Pillow of my dreams
4. Mid Century Buffet (it totally reminds me of the desk in my living room!)
5. White Wire End Table. I am picturing 2 in my Master, what do you think?!
6. Raw Wood Mushroom Table. LOVE the unique shape.
7. Tufted Rug
9. Spectrum Umbrella. This umbrella makes me want to plan our family pictures around one of the 3 rainy days a year in St. George.
10. State Prints
11. Don’t you thing Wallace the Boston Terrier would look like such a dapper dude in this Bow Tie Collar?
12. Totem Pole Print
14. Triangle Throw. 2 words. Marry Me?
15. Op Art Magnets.
So guess what?! Now we can be twinners! Pop on over to Fab to register for a free account and access to deals that make your mind explode! What item is your favorite? Or do you have a Fab score you want to show off? Leave your link in the comments!