VOTING IS NOW OPEN! If you are new to Vintage Revivals, Welcome!! Scroll down to vote for your fave entry and then stick around a little and enjoy the craziness! xoxo
Its baaaaack. Have you ever thought to yourself, “Self. I know if Mandi was here she could help me find great junk at the thrift store, convince my husband that saving IS NOT the same as hoarding, and become my new BFF.”? Well guess what?! I want to come to YOUR HOUSE and do all of that and so dang much more!!!!
This is the best way in the world that I could think of to tell you just how much you all truly mean to me.
So, just to recap that awesome logo designed by Lara…I am going to come to one lucky readers house for a week to redecorate a room of THEIR choice on MY dime!!! Are you as excited as I am?!
First off, I need to give a MASSIVE thank you to the most amazing sponsors on the PLANET. This is LITERALLY my dream team of brands. You guys know that I would never promote something that I didn’t trust and use myself and I sure as heck wouldn’t bring them to YOUR house! Contests like this aren't really done in blogland and they totally went out on a limb to participate. So THANK YOU x 1000!
So how exactly does it work and what does the winner get?
The winner gets me and Hailee for a week to makeover a room of your choice for FREE! The first ERM giveaway was great, but this one is going to be FANTASTIC! I have a much bigger budget, incredible brands, and lets be honest, Hailee is coming which is pretty much the best thing ever!! This is what the winner from last year won:
So fun right?!
So what can you expect from our amazing sponsors?
We are getting back to DIY basics with 3M, I will teach you all about safety and prepping things the RIGHT way.
If shopping is a little more up your alley, you will be happy to know that there are some serious HomeGoods gift cards that are BURNING a hole in my pocket!
Oh, and don’t worry if you don’t have power tools to use, Lowe’s is giving us everything we need AND you get to keep them!!!! (If your husband is on the fence just share that bit of info with him and see how quickly his tune changes…!)
We are going to thrift our little hearts out! Hunting our days away, looking to find treasures to rehab with some Krylon magic.
And if that didn’t put you on the edge of your seat, we are bringing some serious life to your room with stencils from Royal Design Studios.
So here is what you need to know to enter.
1. You must write a blog post on your blog about WHY I should come to your casa. Plead your case, make us laugh (or cry), promise me your first born, make a video, write a song, basically whatever blows your skirt up. Make sure to include lots of pictures of the room that needs to be made over! If you don’t have a blog they are extremely easy to start and are free through Blogger.com. It doesn’t need to be pretty, it just needs to be functional. You will also need to include one of the ERM logo buttons in your post/video. (These are at the end of this section.)
2. At the end of this post is a linky. This is where you will link up your post. The linky will be open for submissions from now to Midnight MST on Thursday September 6th. (FYI if you are looking for a little bit of traffic for your site, get your submission in early!!)
3. This contest is open to all US residents that live in the lower 48. (Sorry Alaska and Hawaii!)
4. You must own your house or have the property owner sign a release saying that we can do lots of awesome stuff like painting and putting stuff on the walls. Doing stuff like moving electrical, putting up drywall etc. is stuff for pros, not for this momma.
5. You must be able to do some hard freaking work. This is not a sit back and relax and let Mandi bust it out giveaway. YOU (and whoever else we can sucker into it) will be helping me complete all of the projects. There will be some super late nights so be prepared. If you have a full time job you will most likely need to take work off.
6. DO NOT enter this giveaway if you are not aware of the style/type of projects that I do. Granted I can tone down the Mandiliciousness if I need to, BUT there will be some awesome color/patterns happening somewhere. If you are allergic to anything but neutrals this is not the contest for you. Got it? I mean I still love you, but I want the winner to love their house. Fair right?
7. The winner will have approximately a ONE WEEK notice before I show up at your front door. The reason? In October it starts to cool down in the northern 1/2 of the US. If its too cold to bust out some Krylon its going to be a sad, sad makeover.
8. The winner will have to fill out a W-9 to comply with tax laws and sign a release waiver.
Here is the tentative schedule for the Epic Room Makeover Giveaway Contest:
Today-September 6: Linky open for submissions
September 7-September 14: Linky open for voting. Send everyone you know over to vote for your post. All votes are monitored for suspicious activity.
September 15: Top 10 winners will be emailed and required to submit a “Plead Your Case”. The Top 10 will have 36 hours to submit their paragraph. If it is not submitted in time an alternate will be chosen. Top 10 will be determined with a combination of Most Votes on the Linky Party, Random.Org, and Wild Card Favorites.
September 17: Top Ten announced/Plead Your Case Post goes live. At this time voting will be open to the public and will run until September 24th at Midnight MST.
September 25: Winner is announced and has one week to prepare for the lightening fury that is the Epic Room Makeover.
UPDATE:Here is a link to the Frequently Asked Questions, if you have any questions that are not answered in that post please leave them in the comments and I will update it!!
You guys are more important to me than you will ever know, THANK YOU for taking time out of your busy lives to spend it with me!
Love Your Guts, Mandi